Production 2 - Pictures and Editing

 Me and my partner found a format that we both enjoyed but the pictures I had didn't match the format. That day I retook my pictures for my feature article and cover page. I had googled pictures of pancakes and found one that I liked and that went well with our new template, so I tried to replicate it the best I could. I am pretty happy with how my new pictures turned out. They look a lot more professional than the previous images I took. I edited them in Adobe Lightroom to give them a more professional look instead of them looking like I just took them on my kitchen counter. For lighting I used these hanging lights I have in my kitchen which created a lot more cooler colors than my normal kitchen lights created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Draft: Grandma's Kitchen

Peer Review